NewCities is registered as a non-profit organization in Canada, in Switzerland and the United States (where we are a tax deductible 501 (c) 3).
NewCities is governed by a Board of Directors.
The Board of Trustees assists the Board of Directors and helps define NewCities strategy. It is composed of recognized global leaders from the public, private, and academic sectors engaged in issues of urbanization, innovation, architecture and design and policy.
Board of Trustees
- John Rossant, Chairman, NewCities
- Maxwell L. Anderson, President, Souls Grown Deep Foundation
- Yuval Bar-Zemer, Co-Founder and General Manager, Linear City Development LLC
- Wim Elfrink, President, Digitalization Ventures
- Philippe Gex, Member of the Board of Directors, NewCities
- Caspar Herzberg, President of Middle East & Africa Region, Schneider Electric
- Lady Barbara Judge, Chair, Institute of Directors (UK)
- Dr. Parag Khanna, Founder and Managing Partner, FutureMap Pte Ltd
- George Klein, Chairman, Park Tower Group
- Daniel Libeskind, Architect, Studio Daniel Libeskind
- Thierry Mallet, Chairman and CEO, Transdev Group
- Anil Menon, Managing Director, World Economic Forum
- Jean-Michel Merlot, Member of the Board of Directors, NewCities & Director, Wealth Management, VP Group, National Bank Financial
- Ryan Klem, Director of Programs and Partnerships, Toyota Mobility Foundation
- John Porter, Porter Foundation
- Ezra Suleiman, IBM Professor in International Studies, Professor of Politics, Princeton University
- Elie Vannier, Member of the Board of Directors, NewCities