Global Urban Innovator Members
Startups and social entreprises that are transforming cities around the world
NewCities’ Members are at the forefront of efforts to help cities become more inclusive, healthy, connected, and vibrant. Global Urban Innovators is our community of trailblazing international startup Members: fast-growing companies and social enterprises who are committed to tackling the world’s most pressing urban challenges.
Startups that are trying to improve life in cities face a unique challenge: finding the intersection between suitability (an idea which meets a clear need) and sustainability (an idea which protects the environment, enhances social responsibility, and is economically viable).
Your goal is to scale-up. Our mission is to help you “learn across”. NewCities drives relationships and learning exchange between our Global Urban Innovator Members and our international community of business leaders, government decision-makers, and forward-thinking social sector advocates.
Global Urban Innovators is open to any company or social enterprise founded within the past five years and committed to sustainable, equitable solutions for transforming life in cities. Global Urban Innovator Membership is offered at half-the-rate of Associate Membership, and NewCities’ tailors our support to your context, whether your company is just starting out or is already enjoying significant market traction.
What We Offer
Monthly/Quarterly tailored advisory session with NewCities experts on:
- Communications: How to better communicate around your urban projects
- Urban Governance: How to work effectively with city governments
- Thematic Expertise: Better understand the urban trends on various topics (mobility revolution, innovations in housing, the future of work, etc.)
Networking and best practices sharing:
- Facilitated introductions to our global network of members (with link to page), city leaders and leading thematic mentors during our global events and virtually throughout the year
- Complimentary tickets and speaking opportunities to our events (with link to event page)
publicity platforms and learning opportunities between our global urban innovators network
- Communications support and promotion of your content on our channels of 70,000 urban experts
- Contributing content (op-eds) and news on NewCities and CoMotion platforms (to be vetted by NewCities team)
- Recognition as a Global Urban Innovators Member in all our materials with a dedicated webpage describing your innovation and urban projects, hosted on NewCities’ website
For more information, please contact Holly Hixson, Project Coordinator, NewCities at holly.hixson(at)newcities.org.
Featured photo by Joseph Chan on Unsplash.