urbAIn Paris: AI, Cities, and Climate Change
May 21, 2019
The next edition of urbAIn will convene in Paris City Hall on May 21, 2019. Paris is one of the world’s urban powerhouses of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and a leader in the fight against climate change.
The day-long interactive event will delve into the use of AI in many areas pertaining to urban planning, such as mobility, cleantech, and city services.
Under the auspices of the City of Paris and Mayor Anne Hidalgo, the event will convene 150 global experts, entrepreneurs, and city leaders to debate, learn, and showcase the many ways in which AI is transforming cities and how we experience them. Through a mix of thought-leadership and interactive sessions, we will address a myriad of questions:
- How can AI foster urban resilience and help cities mitigate climate change?
- How is AI powering cleantech to help create more energy efficient cities and buildings?
- How can AI transform the way we move through cities and reduce GHGs?
- How is AI innovating and improving city services and policies and how they are delivered?
- How can we build trust and ensure privacy?
I’m interested in attending
Global urbAIn Partners:
urbAIn Paris in partnership with:
Support this Initiative
For more information about attending or supporting the conversation, please contact Chloé Francisco at NewCities: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For media inquires, please contact Julie McIntosh, Communications Officer at NewCities: email@example.com.