Laureates of the Wellbeing Cities Award will be at the heart of a global conversation on a key urban issue. They will be invited to take part in NewCities activities throughout the year following their selection to promote their work on urban wellbeing.
Benefits to laureate cities include:
- An invitation to showcase their initiative on a global stage at the Wellbeing Cities Forum and other relevant events;
- An invitation to participate in thematic working groups during the Forum to share their experience and best practices with other cities;
- Invitations to other relevant urban innovation events to be organized by NewCities and partners;
- A dedicated global media campaign spearheaded by NewCities;
- Recognition and visibility as Wellbeing Cities;
- Access to NewCities’ extensive network of urban leaders worldwide.