The L.A. New Mobility Challenge
Are you a new mobility start-up and want to succeed on a global scale?
Enter our competition >>
- Pitch your company and your technology to the planet’s best and smartest industry players and VCs
- Opportunities to demo mobility technologies in the ‘transportation technology capital of the world’: Los Angeles
- Cash prizes for winners
- Apply now to compete to win in six different categories of urban mobility:
Electric Autonomous Aerial Mobility Micro Mobility Smart Infrastructure Shared Mobility
The LA New Mobility Challenge is the world’s most important gathering of emerging new mobility players. The Challenge awards the world’s most innovative young companies transforming the face of mobility and transportation and brings them to the most exciting and most innovative urban transportation market in the world: Los Angeles.
The LA New Mobility Challenge, is a joint initiative of LA CoMotion, the NewCities Foundation and the Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator (LACI). The Challenge is generously supported by a powerful combination of public and private groups —including The Los Angeles Department of Transportation, French Tech-Los Angeles, Starburst Accelerator, Fontinalis Partners, Trucks VC, and Autotech Ventures.
Who should apply?
Mobility start-ups and early-stage companies with innovative and scaleable products and technologies that improve urban mobility in sustainable ways.
Applicant companies should:
- Be less than five years old
- Revenues of up to $5 million
- Product at least in pilot, beta or prototype stage
Extended Deadline: October 5, 2018,
Click here for more information on how to apply and for selection criteria.